• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram

Thanks! We'll let you know when we have new information.


The team at Millport Country Music Festival have waited as long as possible before coming to a final decision as to whether the 2021 festival can proceed. The challenges of hosting a festival on a small island are even more extensive than on the mainland. We continue to place the safety of our attendees, team, artists and community at the top of our priority list. After considering all possible options, extensive discussions with stakeholders and with much reluctance, we have had to conclude that, due to the continuing long list of critical unknowns, it will not be possible to hold the festival this year.


We are obviously very disappointed to come to this decision but feel there is no longer any realistic choice. We look forward to Millport Country Music Festival returning in 2022.

Until we see you again on the lovely Isle of Cumbrae, please stay safe.


The Millport CMF Team
14 May 2021